1. The "Care for Seniors Card" is only available for application and use by person(s) who (i) aged 60 or above and (ii) is holding a valid "Senior Citizen Card" or "JoyYou Card" issued by the Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("Hong Kong"). Provided that any application by employees and their family members of Fairwood Holdings Limited or its subsidiaries (including but not limited to Fairwood Fast Food Limited) will not be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, if such person(s) apply for the "Care for Seniors Card", the application will be rejected or if such person(s) use the "Care for Seniors Card", the card will be forfeited immediately and will not be returned.
2. The "Care for Seniors Card" can be only used by the cardholder at "Fairwood" restaurants in Hong Kong which cannot be transferred or borrowed to any other person. Fairwood Fast Food Limited ("Fairwood") has the right to require the cardholder to present his/her valid "Senior Citizen Card" or "JoyYou Card" for verification of his/her identity. If it is found that the cardholder of the "Care for Seniors Card" is not the applicant, Fairwood has the right to forfeit the card immediately and will not return it.
3. During the validity period of the "Care for Seniors Card", the cardholder can enjoy cash discount of HK$3.00 (in one transaction) for each and every purchase in any Fairwood’s restaurants in Hong Kong Provided that the total amount of cash discount must not exceed HK$300.00 per month.
4. The cardholder must present his/her valid "Care for Seniors Card" at the time of payment in order to enjoy the cash discount. No change will be provided if the payment amount is less than HK$3.00.
5. The monthly cash discount amount of the "Care for Seniors Card" can only be used for a month. Any balance shall not, in any circumstances, be carried forward to the following or other month.
6. In any event, the cash discount of the "Care for Seniors Card" cannot be (i) exchanged for cash, (ii) used for add value services to Octopus or any other electronic payment system, (iii) used in conjunction with other promotions,(iv) transferred to any other "Care for Seniors Card" or (v) used to pay for add-ons or upgrade of any food and beverage.
7. Fairwood has the right to cancel or suspend any or all "Care for Seniors Card", or to terminate any and/or all of the cash discounts of the "Care for Seniors Card" at any time without prior notice.
8. In case of any loss or theft or damage of the "Care for Seniors Card", the cardholder shall notify Fairwood as soon as reasonably practicable. Fairwood may at its discretion issue a replacement "Care for Seniors Card" which is lost, stolen or damaged and shall be entitled to charge an administration fee of HK$20.00 for each replacement of "Care for Seniors Card".
9. The "Care for Seniors Card" is the property of Fairwood. If found, please return it to any Fairwood's restaurants in Hong Kong or our Customer Service Department at 2/F, TRP Commercial Centre, 18 Tanner Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Enquiry hotline: 2856 7217
10. In case of any dispute(s) arising from this Terms and Conditions and the use of the "Care for Seniors Card", the Fairwood's decision shall be final and conclusive and binding on the cardholder(s). Fairwood is entitled to amend this Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
11. This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and you agree that the courts of Hong Kong shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes arising out of this Terms and Conditions or your usage of the "Care for Seniors Card".
12. In case of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese version, the English version shall apply and prevail.
1. Fairwood Fast Food Limited (collectively referred as "We", "Us" or "Our") collects all personal data (the "Data") provided in the application form of "Care for Seniors Card". The purposes for the Data may be used are as follows:
a) handling your application and managing your "Care for Seniors Card" account;
b) verifying identity and records; and
c) conducting market surveys, statistics and research to improve the quality of our goods and services, and to design and enhance marketing plans and promotions.
2. Unless you have given consent for us to do so or as required by laws, we will not transfer, disclose, provide or allowing of access your Data to any third party but except in the cases as stated in below:
a) our employees;
b) any person or organization to whom we are required to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable laws, court orders, administrative policies or regulations, guidelines or directives, or any regulatory, governmental, tax and law enforcement or other authorities, or in connection with legal proceedings.
3. You acknowledge and agree that the provision of Data is voluntary. If you fail to provide the Data or if the Data provided is inaccurate or incomplete, we may not be able to provide our services to you.
4. You acknowledge, agree and authorize us to retain and store the Data in one or more of our databases within or outside Hong Kong.
5. Data provided by you is retained as long as it can still be used for the intended purposes. Afterwards, your Data will be destroyed save and except that such Data is retained for compliance with legal, regulatory or accounting requirements.
6. You have right to access your Data which is retained by us. To ensure that your Data maintained with us is accurate, you may request to correct, update or delete such Data. If you wish to access, correct, update or delete your Data, please contact our Customer Service Department via our e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org OR by post at 2/F, TRP Commercial Centre, 18 Tanner Road, North Point, Hong Kong OR by phone at 2856 7217.
7. We have the right to amend any provisions of this Personal Data Collection Statement from time to time. The updated version of the Personal Data Collection Statement will be posted on www.fairwood.com.hk. In case of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
8. If you have any query about the Personal Data Collection Statement, please contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com or by phone at 2856 7217.
9. In case of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese version, the English version shall apply and prevail.
Last updated: 24 June 2022